FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Facebook Sharerphp Like
Alliance Louksienne Index du Forum  » COMMERCE ET DIPLOMATIE “ Citius, Altius, Fortius ”  » CONSULAT LOUKSIEN  » Facebook Sharerphp Like
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
seleseidw

Masculin
Point(s): 0

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Sharerphp Like
Répondre en citant

Facebook Sharer.php Like
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Get Access Create an account now to get access to all premium content. Try this (via Javascript in this example): ' is a title') + '&p[summary]=' + encodeURIComponent('description here') + '&p[url]=' + encodeURIComponent(' + '&p[images][0]=' + encodeURIComponent(' I tried this quickly without the image part and the sharer.php window appears pre-populated, so it looks like a solution. Below are the different parameters that the Feed Dialog. Examples: These plugins face the same problem as the Twitter Plugins from the previous article on social sharing. The debugger also clears cache and will tell you about missing tags that you might have. Lam May 10 '13 at 16:34 3 The p[x] params don't appear to work anymore, at least if you have working opengraph tags on the page in question. True, you could use js to change the meta values before the share action, but that does not seem to actually work, and dynamically changing meta tags seems like bad practice (as that is not there purpose). Can somebody comment on this.Thanks –user6817600 Jul 6 '17 at 7:25 show 3 more comments up vote 57 down vote UPDATE: This answer is outdated. The following JavaScript function grabs the location.href & document.title for the sharer, and you can ultimately change these. The picture must be at least 200px by 200px. rev2018.1.10.28325 . Thanks! –ezekielDFM Feb 22 '13 at 16:12 Hey lee-sibbald Looks like Facebook changed it around and I can't get an image to show up in that dialog anymore. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 27 '16 at 19:26 answered Jan 13 '14 at 7:49 Jack Marchetti 11.2k965105 Or via Share dialog, which can be just a link just like sharer.php (although the links will be linked to a Facebook app, which might not be preferrable) –bfred.it Apr 20 '14 at 2:43 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Share Don't use spaces, use &nbsp. Documentation here: 2) Open that link in a popup window with JavaScript on click of the share link 3) I like to create file (i.e. links are being generated correctly but the thumbnail and text are not from the post instead from cached data of previous post from my site . or do the email thing Remember Me Login Forgot password? Don't have an account? Sign Up . Properties A JSON object of key/value pairs which will appear in the stream attachment beneath the description, with each property on its own line. asked 3 years, 9 months ago viewed 84,097 times active 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked 99 How to use the 'og' (Open Graph) meta tag for Facebook share 66 How do I customize Facebook's sharer.php 4 FB Share without App ID 0 Facebook share url: how to insert custom text at the post? 1 Facebook Share Dialog Strips Anchor Tags Related 376How does Facebook Sharer select Images and other metadata when sharing my URL?47Want custom title / image / description in facebook share link from a flash app5how to create URL extractor like facebook share1facebook sharer.php is not showing image from URL0Get the correct url format to Facebook Sharer8Custom title, summary is not working in facebook sharer9Facebook Sharer - Title and summary Customization0how to pass custom parameter in facebook sharer link0Facebook sharer shows “error” while my URL contains special characters0Facebook sharer do not find an url that exist Hot Network Questions Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Interspecies Reproduction Justification Why bother with even parity? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? What is a Green Word? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? I cannot recognise this kana Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Did any computers use the Z80B? Draw a Hasse diagram with circles with 3 sectors Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? What limits the speed of a car? Can a Wish produce a paradox? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? more hot questions question feed lang-php . Informative tutorials explaining the code and the choices behind it all. Their move fast mentality makes it real easy for you to unknowingly use legacy technology and APIs that are soon-to-be deprecated technology without knowing it. We have changed the behavior of the sharer plugin to be consistent with other plugins and features on our platform. The reason for this is Facebook's caching is aggressive, really, really, aggressive. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . See our documentation on maximizing distribution for media content for more information on sizes. The sharer will no longer accept custom parameters and facebook will pull the information that is being displayed in the preview the same way that it would appear on facebook as a post, from the url OG meta tags. Free eBook Learn Node Latest Courses 5 Essential React Concepts to Know Before Learning Redux Build a Gif Battle Site with Angular and Node 10 Need to Know JavaScript Concepts Working with the Angular CLI Using React Router 4 More Courses Latest Posts Announcing the 2017 Giveaway Winners Build User Registration with Node, React, and Okta A Practical GraphQL Getting Started Guide with Node.js Rendering CSS on Servers for Next.js (React) Apps How to Build a Memory Matching Game in JavaScript More Posts Nicholas Cerminara 62 posts Just keep swimming. Looks like there is some kind of timeout and in case the image has not been loaded (or processed by fb) before the timeout, the image holder will be empty. Thankfully, there are other options available for this to consider. With my experience I provide this heads up: Use either the HTTP or HTTPS URL throughout the site consistency to ensure you don't come across any strange caching issues such as different OG information being shared. Facebook has immense depth and integration on the web, and it's imperative that you keep up with the services and sharing options the social platform offers, or you'll find yourself left in the dust playing catch-up. When you make changes to your pages og:meta tags, you can test these changes using the Facebook Debugger. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How do I customize Facebook's sharer.php Ask Question up vote 66 down vote favorite 33 How can I customize the text and image. If you're unsure which one to use, using the IFRAME snippet will be a sure use case, but I recommend using the HTML5 or XFBML method as they are slightly more customizable. Here's some really awesome examples: You'll also notice that I listed both the SSL Secure URL and the normal URL. Latest Video Courses Course Getting Started with Angular (26 Lessons) Course Getting Started with React (14 Lessons) Course Getting Started with JavaScript for Web Development (23 Lessons) Course Get to Know Git (14 Lessons) . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. This sharing option makes a lot of sense within a web app or app setting, but it's clear that there could be a use case on your websites for this. rev2018.1.10.28325 5a02188284
facebook chat download for mobile nokia e51facebook hack tool 3.0facebook original code languagegdy nie dzia a czat na facebookujar file facebook appsoftware gratis untuk hack password facebookfacebook messenger free download for android latest versionfacebook pyramidville hack cheat tool v7.6.2skift password p facebookdownload facebook password cracker tool
Publicité

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Alliance Louksienne Index du Forum  » COMMERCE ET DIPLOMATIE “ Citius, Altius, Fortius ”  » CONSULAT LOUKSIEN  » Facebook Sharerphp Like
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003